Project Coordinator Job Description
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Project Director
Position Description: Full time entry level role, with benefits, that will provide a valuable experience for a motivated individual who is interested in fair chance hiring and the intersection between social good and technology. This role will support the expansion of Next Chapter in 2021 and beyond.
General Scope of Work:
The Project Coordinator will support Next Chapter’s Project Director in building out strong organizational systems. This work will include supporting admin/operations, collaborating with stakeholders, along with assisting on financials, grants, data and tracking, and overall strategy. The Project Coordinator will support in various special projects, supporting the Project Director, as they occur.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support with Next Chapter staff to design and structure organization/organizational short and long-term
- Support “Culture Shift” language and strategy for pending inter-company expansion
- Build, strategize, and implement data and evaluation plan; including anecdotal, qualitative, and quantitative evidence in student success, retention, diversity, and employee cultural engagement
- Support in structuring Next Chapter finances for scaling
- Support Project Director on ways to engage, fundraise, and support the mission and vision of Next Chapter
- Manage current and prospective apprentices as they participant in the program
- Strategize around areas Next Chapter can be streamlined and operational
- Develop a toolkit for hiring partners and support business development, as needed
- Support with board meeting preparation and facilitation, as needed
- Support existing and new relationships with corporate partners
- Manage community partners and all volunteer coordination
Project Coordinator reports to Project Director and works collaboratively with staff, apprentices, and community/hiring partners to maintain program efficiency.
Must be able to perform normal office functions, such as long periods of time on the computer, phone calls, and video calls.
This position is a remote based environment.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “ATTN: Project Coordinator Position”.